|Using only a high grade of galvanized steel for its products, Eagle is committed to quality production standards and prompt delivery of all orders. The steel used in connector plate manufacturing is hot dipped galvanized, resulting in G60 coating designation. If your primary supplier is not stocked, we are. |
Call us at 800-521-3245. Eagle plates are shipped in individual boxes or in skid quantitites consisting of six layers with seven boxes per layer.
* Are in compliance with Building Code Authorities
* Are accepted by ALL major building codes (BOCA, SBCCI, ICBO, DHILR, CMHC, HUD/FHS, and the City of Los Angeles)
* Are approved for use in Canada by the Canadian Construction Materials Centre (CCMC). CCMC approved products have a G90 coating designation.
* Meet and exceed the stringent ANSI/TPI-1 requirements (ASTMA 653A)
* Are made from Laboratory Certified Structural Steel
* Are made from Grade 40 Structural Steel
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.