|Ordinary portland cement 42.5 r - opc gb 175 -1999 specification 42,5 r certificate by |
Din british standards 12:1996, strength 42,5 r or astm c - 150
- seller issues draft contract in favour of the buyer.
- buyer reviews and returns the draft contract to the seller, with acceptance or if any amendment required, via fax or e-mail
- seller reviews and confirms any changes made in draft if agreed seller issues final contract.
- buyer returns final contract to the seller, via fax or e-mail, duly signed and sealed. Along with the draft contract, the buyer will send the draft copy (text only) of lc for sellers approval.
- buyers bank issue a non-operative lc to sellers bank per proforma invoice
- sellers bank issues an non operative pb of 2% of the shipment value
- sellers bank issue buyers bank pop
- buyers bank after receipt will activate the lc
- delivery and shipment commence as per schedule mutually agreed.
- buyer also confirms that said funds are good clean, cleared unencumbered, legitimately earned and of non-criminal origin.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.