1) Origin: North America
2) Hardness: 1450 (12% harder than Northern oak)
3) Color: Heartwood is creamy white to light reddish brown; sapwood is pale to
4) Grain: closed, subdued grain, with medium figuring and uniform texture.
Occasionally shows quilted, fiddleback, curly or bird's-eye figuring. Figured boaeds
often culled during grading and sold at a premium
5) Finishing: takes neutral finish well. May be difficult to stain
6) Construction: 7-11 layers
7) Length: 454/606/758/909/1212mm/average up to 758mm
8) Width: 94/125mm
9) Thickness: 12/15/18mm or more
10) Wear Layer: 2mm/3mm/4mm
11) Backing: Birch plywood or regular plywood
12) Luster: semi-gloss (20 degrees), high-gloss (55 degrees)
13) End and edge: micro-beveled
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.