E-glass knit mat is made from chopped fiberglass strands randomly dispersed and laid
on a roving matrix and knitted together with organic fibers. Knit Mat is used
primarily in pultrusion, RTM, filament winding and hand lay-up processes. Typical
products include pultruded parts, pipe, storage tanks, and wind generator blades.
1) Even thickness, high wet tensile strength retention, no strand interlocking and
2) Directional properties and strengths equal to woven roving
3) Flexibility to design different fiber structures
4) Very little material required to achieve maximum tensile strength properties
1) EMK 300 / 300 (0,90), (0,±45)
2) EMK 600 / 450 (0,90), (0, ±45)
3) EMK 600 / 300 (0,90), (0, ±45)
4) Width: 1,200mm, 1,270mm
Knit Mat (Combo Mat) is rolled around a mandrel with an inside diameter of 7.2 cm.
Each roll has a diameter of 30 cm. The rolled products are packed in plastic bags
and placed in cardboard boxes. There are 12 boxes vertically packed on a 96
cm x 128cm pallet, which is wrapped with plastic film.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.